Bone Broth Recipe.
- 100% Grass-Fed Beef Bones
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Montreal Steak Seasoning or Seasoning of your choice, like Cinnamon Sticks, Bay leaf, Rosemary, Chinese Five Spice
- Veggies I like to use root vegetables like Carrots, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Cilantro
- First, I like to roast my bones because it gives them great flavor and a nice darker color than if they weren't roasted. I season the bones with some olive oil, salt, pepper and other spices on hand like Montreal Steak Seasoning, and roast them on high for 15 minutes on each side.
- Put bones in a Crock Pot/Instant Pot or large stock pot on the stove and fill with water until bones are covered. To that add ¼ cup of vinegar. The vinegar will help the bones to release its minerals. I like to use a large stock pot and have it simmer for a total of 48 hours.
- After the first 24 hours, it's time to add your vegetables and spices. Use whatever is available to you, see above at what I like to use. Let that continue to simmer for another 24 hours.
- Add salt to taste. Remove bones, and strain broth into storage containers. Bottle and store.
And that's it! I like to keep some in bottles in my fridge to drink in the morning, The rest I like to store in my freezer in one cup quart size bags so that I can add it to my meals while cooking.